Heartland Studio Shuttle
We know that finding parking around the Heartland can be difficult. So BoHo has partnered with Lifeline Theatre to extend their popular remote parking and shuttle service program to BoHo’s patrons. You can now park in their designated parking lot and catch the Lifeline Theatre Shuttle Van directly to the theatre.
That’s right, the Lifeline Shuttle will drop you off right outside of the Heartland Studio if you are a BoHo patron!
Lot LocationDue to construction at their usual lot, the service currently runs from one of two locations:
- Eugene Field school lot at 1525 W Greenleaf,
(between N Ashland Ave and N Greenview Ave) MAP IT!
- Sullivan High school lot at 6676 N Greenview Ave,
(just south of North Shore Ave) MAP IT!
Please check your preshow email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm which lot to park in on the night of your performance!
More Shuttle Info
- The shuttle service begins 45 minutes prior to the show
(that’s 7:15 for evening performances, 1:15 for Sunday matinees)
- The shuttle will make multiple trips back and forth to the theatre. (If the van isn't there when you arrive, don't worry, it's just in the middle of a loop and will be back shortly.)
- The shuttle will complete its run 5 minutes before show time
- After the show, the shuttle will be safely returning all our patrons to the lot for their drive home.
And if driving really isn’t your thing, don’t forget that we are only steps from the Morse Red Line stop. Exit the station at the north end of the platform and walk a half block north on Glenwood, and you’re at the theatre. Couldn’t be simpler.
Heartland Studio Location
The Heartland Studio
7016 N Glenwood Ave, Chicago, IL 60626